What is the PTA?
A parent-teacher association (PTA) is a formal organization composed of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in a school.
The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Our Mission Statement
Raise funds to promote activities that enhance the joy and well-being of Boeckman Creek’s students and staff in a way that complements and enriches the learning environment.
To provide volunteer support for school programs that result in the nurturing and education of all of our kids.
Advocate on behalf of students, staff and the school.
Encourage community support by building relationships among the parents, the school and the community.
PTA Funded Programs and Services
- Art Literacy
- Annual Grants to teachers for classroom supplies
- Grade Level Grants for special projects
- Health Wellness programs
- Class Parties – December and February
- Visiting Authors
- Battle of Books
- Bingo Night
- Computer Equipment and Technology
- Fifth Grade Recognition Event
- Book Exchange
- Field Day
- Ice Cream Social
- New Library books
- Bobcat Folders
- Bobcat bucks for kids and teachers
- Parent Education Seminars
- Staff Appreciation celebrations
- School wide Enrichment Assemblies
- Enrichment scholarships
- TIME for kids
- IXL Math
- Volunteer Support – work room